Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Vision of Wellness

Every since I have been interested in naturopathy I have had the vision of me as a naturopath doctor working along side of a chiropractor. I thought that would be the ultimate - the perfect team. With this vision in mind before I realized it a chiropractor called me and needed some natural health help. She had been referred to me by one of the best herbalists in the country. I help her and then she asked me to come to her office and help clients who she could not help. I jumped at the chance thinking this was the perfect vision - but it didn't take long to know that I was not in the right place and left as she was asking me to leave.
But, I kept my vision. This time I was looking for true chiropractors - not ones who think they are herbalists, naturopaths. As Spirit always delivers what you focus on I now have two possibilities of top chiropractors who I believe we will work together. I am going in for my "interview" tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

Dr. Jerry Weber

www.PerfectHealthSolution.com
drjerome56@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment