Sunday, December 30, 2018

                                            THE WAR BETWEEN THE WORLDS

The war between two different worlds shifted into high gear in 2015-16. What do I mean? If you are a lover of natural health like we are this message is super important for you. We are being attacked! The world of natural health is being attacked by the world of the pharmaceutical giants. Much like David and Golieth,
Just this last year (2016) there have been over ten different natural health professionals killed or missing. All of them were top professionals in their field and all were proving there is a natural health cures for the big money makers like cancer. Others were involved in movements against vaccines. Is it just a coincidence? I don't think so.
Why is the FDA attacking small natural herbal companies like Good Herbs and now Precision Herbs have been closed. As of the end of 2018 there has been over 50 different natural health professionals mysteriously dead. Can this just be coincidence? I don’t think so.
Many herbs are being destroyed and some are gettin hard to obtain. These herbs are needed for supplements that can heal our bodies naturally.
Although this post seems dark and negative I don’t intend to send that message. I want you to be aware of what is happening to you as you watch tv and see 2 out of every 3 commercials telling you about some new disease to fear or another of the many vaccines you should be getting or giving your children.
My suggestion is to stay clear of this onslaught. Stay focused on natural health. Find top professional natural healthcare practioners who can be your guide to better health - true health.

1 comment:

  1. Talking about herbal medicines that can cure herpes simplex virus totally I have always doubted it,I suffered from herpes virus before
    Now until I came across testimonies of a African herbalist doctor MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom had saved and cured individuals. Then I contacted the herbalist he told me I would be cured if I believed so I gave him a try I took his herbs as instructed,after two weeks and four days I began to notice so many changes internal and external of my body.i witnessed myself being cured totally from herpes virus,now I do trust herbal medicines than our medical theraphist that have been deceiving us that herpes had no cure.all thanks to DR MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom treats all kind of sickness totally, you can contact him through his email mosesanabic@gmail.com or making it easier contact him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.doctor you are genius.

    ReplyDelete