Monday, July 8, 2013

The Concept of Wellness

We have all heard the word or even spoken the word - WELLNESS. What is wellness? This is what this blog is going to discuss. If  you are interested in living a vibrant full life The Concept of Wellness should be very important for you to discover. You won't reach your goal of long vibrant life without it.
Wellness is more than lack of disease. As a society we have been programmed that if we are not sick we are healthy. I am sorry but that is not wellness.
Wellness is a lifestyle. It is how we think, what we believe and the actions that we take. For every action there is a reaction or result. Wellness starts with making a decision to want to start on a journey of health and wellness.
But this journey is different. There is no destination. It is a daily, step by step group of activities that soon turn into habits which changes your destiny and health. You have two choices. Every day of your life you are choosing to be healthier or not. You are on a journey. All of us are going somewhere. The question is ; "are you controlling where you are going to be in 10 years or are you just "letting it happen", flowing with the crowd.
What I see in our society I personally would not want to follow. If you do, then that is fine with me but you are reading the wrong blog. If you want to make the decision to get on the "bus going toward health" than start today.
Start thinking, talking, studying and doing something healthier than you have been doing. You are not going to change everything overnight. Start with one thing. Change one bad food to a better food. Drink more water. Walk more. Mediate. Pray. Breathe. Just doing any of these things will move you farther on the path of health and wealth.
If you get really serious work with a Naturopath doctor to help guide you as your health coach. Time is precious. As health professionals we can guide you in the most efficient manner toward your goals.
Enjoy the journey.

Dr. Jerry Weber, N.D.

7/8/13

1 comment:

  1. Talking about herbal medicines that can cure herpes simplex virus totally I have always doubted it,I suffered from herpes virus before
    Now until I came across testimonies of a African herbalist doctor MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom had saved and cured individuals. Then I contacted the herbalist he told me I would be cured if I believed so I gave him a try I took his herbs as instructed,after two weeks and four days I began to notice so many changes internal and external of my body.i witnessed myself being cured totally from herpes virus,now I do trust herbal medicines than our medical theraphist that have been deceiving us that herpes had no cure.all thanks to DR MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom treats all kind of sickness totally, you can contact him through his email mosesanabic@gmail.com or making it easier contact him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.doctor you are genius.

    ReplyDelete