Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Birth of The Body Balance Healing System

I am proud to announce the birth of our new addition - The Body Balance Healing System. This program is a natural health care system that can help you manage your health better than ever before.
As the co-founder of The Body Balance Healing System, over ten years ago I started seeing clients who needed help with their health. At this time I used my limited knowledge of muscle testing and anatomy and started  devising a repeatable, teachable approach to organizing information about the body. I started simple like any muscle tester, touching the reflex points and testing for any area that showed me a deficiency of a certain mineral or vitamin or amino acid. Looking back today I can't believe I did it but that is where it all started.
Over the years, through Divine guidance and inspiration I have been blessed to design this incredible system that can help you take your health into your hands with proven program that will give you many answers you need to stay healthy.
No, The Body Balance Healing System does not take the place of doctors. I am a practicing Naturopath doctor who works with three highly respected MDs. I use The Body Balance Healing System every day working right next to them helping get people well. As top health professionals they have seen how The Body Balance Healing System has worked.
What The Body Balance Healing System does is gives you answers to help keep your body healthy. The system focuses on health - not disease. An MD is not as helpful until you are sick enough to be diagnosed. Many people are just tired, depressed, have pain but it isn't bad enough to be diagnosed. how about the millions of those people?
The ONLY way you are going to stay healthy is to focus on health - not just good eating, exercise but also a proven program to let you know where your body is out of balance and learn how to fix it naturally.
I am so excited about our launch to the world today. We are not new. We have been perfecting natural health to an art and science. It is going to help many more people who need help with their health. Even if it helps one person it has been worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Talking about herbal medicines that can cure herpes simplex virus totally I have always doubted it,I suffered from herpes virus before
    Now until I came across testimonies of a African herbalist doctor MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom had saved and cured individuals. Then I contacted the herbalist he told me I would be cured if I believed so I gave him a try I took his herbs as instructed,after two weeks and four days I began to notice so many changes internal and external of my body.i witnessed myself being cured totally from herpes virus,now I do trust herbal medicines than our medical theraphist that have been deceiving us that herpes had no cure.all thanks to DR MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom treats all kind of sickness totally, you can contact him through his email mosesanabic@gmail.com or making it easier contact him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.doctor you are genius.

    ReplyDelete